domingo, 16 de agosto de 2009

Crystal Tears

Evening, angel, what can I say?
Thank you for staying awake tonight
I know that you are a creature of day
And that you move and breathe in the light

Corageous being that stands before me
An intelligent spirit that fears human fears
I just don't want you to cry, only to be
I would hate to see your beautiful crystal tears

If you try to hug me you might hug ice
But I thank you for your concern an time
You go to sleep just as i rise
And my communication skills are those of a mime

But still you put on your armor
And have unsheathed your enchanted sword
Believe me, princess it is not a clamour
It's just my way... I give you my word

I'll thank you forever for your thoughts
And for your angelical ear that my cries it hears
you'll need patience with me, and you'll need it by lots
I would do my best not to provoke your crystal tears

1 comentario:

Evelyn Barrios dijo...

Nunca se me va a olvidar este poema... Tks for all.